The Children’s Integrated Services (CIS) Learning Center is
- An Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) provider
- We serve children ages 2 – 10 with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) under the Michigan Medicaid Autism Benefit. GHS contracts with other ABA providers for services for children over age 10
- We are located in the state-of-the-art Center for Children’s Integrated Services building at 1402 S. Saginaw St. Flint, MI 48504; our space features:
- Outdoor therapeutic space for gross motor and sensory activities for teaching social and play skills
- Studio apartment (with a kitchen, laundry room, and bedroom) where children can learn functional living skills
- One-way glass and observation windows for coaching, direction, and caregiver training
- Soft, diffused lighting and frosted windows to minimize distractions
- Secured treatment spaces with alarms and delayed locking doors to prevent elopement
For more information about diagnostic testing for Autism, click here.
To meet the team of professionals providing services at GHS, click here.
For more information or to request services, contact us at 810-257-3740