Supporting recovery, prevention, health, and wellness of the body, the mind, and the community.
GHS will take positive action to promote hope and health by recognizing the interconnectedness of the body, the mind, and the community. We will do this by drawing out and strengthening the natural systems of support inherent to all communities so that individuals achieve the lives they desire. We will use a relationship-based model of care to empower the people we serve and all members of our community to be the drivers of their own health and wellness goals. We will support those who need it with highly-qualified caring professional teams able to respond to needs across all spheres of life: physical, mental, social, and spiritual. We believe that recovery is possible, worthwhile, and achievable for everyone.
- Welcoming, accessible, responsive services
- Providers who understand the need for relationship
- Inclusiveness founded upon the inherent worth and dignity of every member of the community, with respect and appreciation for diversity of opinions, preferences, and life choices
- Delivery systems that integrate physical and behavioral health care
- Accountable, transparent stewardship of the public’s trust
- Good corporate citizenship, partnership, and leadership across the community’s many networks of services and supports, both public and private